D&CP is a full-service provider of construction claims management, dispute resolution and litigation support services. As one of the nation’s leading construction consultants, D&CP has a reputation for independent, objective analysis and integrity that is well-known by clients and adversaries alike. We provide technical support and construction expertise to attorneys, contractors, owners, insurance companies, lenders and design professionals in public, private and government contracting.
Our professional staff distinguishes themselves by their factual and frank assessment of claims and disputes. D&CP has the reputation of calling it as we see it. This mind-set is a necessity because clients make critical decisions based on our analysis of the circumstances and facts surrounding an issue.
After working on thousands of construction claims, disputes and litigation, our staff has a thorough understanding of construction law, trends, practices and their application to the technical issues of disputes.
Construction Claims services include:
- Claim preparation/evaluation
- Damage calculations and assessments
- Evaluation of design errors, omissions and scope changes
- Loss of efficiency and productivity calculations
- Evaluation of delays, disruptions and acceleration
- Schedule impact analysis
- Change order analysis
Dispute Resolution services include:
- Project-neutral adviser
- Settlement negotiation assistance
- Mediation and arbitration services
- Independent second opinion services
Litigation Support services include:
- Expert reports and testimony
- Demonstrative evidence development
- Trial-quality exhibits and graphics preparation
- Assistance with determining presentation strategies
- Electronic document management, digesting and keyword indexing
- Preparation of issue files
- Preparation of technical deposition and trial questions for witnesses
- Preparation of/responses to technical interrogatories
- Development of technical sections of briefs
Construction Claims by D&CP – The Development & Construction Partnership.