D&CP?s?Management and its employees adhere strictly to an ethics policy. This policy is a part of our culture and integrity. The employees of D&CP?pledge:
- To advise our clients in a professional manner in delivering our work products.
- To provide our clients with advice based on an honest evaluation of the facts.
- To place service before profit; honor and standing of our profession before personal advantage;?and the welfare of the public and the environment above all other considerations.
- To compete fairly and respectfully with our professional colleagues.
- To maintain the standards of the profession, in accordance with the laws and regulations, which govern our professional practice.
- To avoid any conduct that could be considered unethical or immoral, or that interferes with, or conflicts with any laws, statutes or regulations.
- To keep information and records confidential, and protect the interests of our clients, professional colleagues and employees at all times.
- To negotiate fairly with our clients to establish a basis for compensation.
- To seek to avoid any perceived conflict of interest that may impair our objectivity and immediately offer to withdraw from any assignment where actual conflict exists.
Corporate Ethics Statement by D&CP?-?The Development & Construction Partnership.