D&CP provides Critical Path Method (CPM) scheduling services, an essential requirement for effective project management. Our services include the preparation, analysis and updating of baseline schedules based on actual project progress. These services allow our clients to effectively plan and organize the work, measure progress, quantify impacts and adjust to changes with maximum efficiency.
Our work product and deliverables are prepared using the latest versions of the industry’s scheduling software, including Primavera, SureTrack, Fast Track and MS Project. D&CP’s reporting protocols are customized to our client’s needs and reflect the requirements of various levels of personnel that will review the scheduling information from project staff to company executives. We also have the capability to link our scheduling and estimating software programs with project management software, such as Prologue.
Scheduling services include:
- Master program schedules
- Design phase schedules
- Construction phase schedules
- Completion and turnaround schedules
- Window and look-ahead schedules
- Recovery schedules
- Contract time determination for bids (engineer’s estimate of time)
- Cost and resource loading of CPM schedules
- Periodic updating of schedules
- Preparation of schedule reports
- Schedule analysis and trending
- Progress completion verification (percent complete)
- Review and analysis of schedules prepared by others
- Analysis, preparation and/or testimony regarding delay and disruption claims
CPM Scheduling by D&CP – The Development & Construction Partnership.