As owner’s representative, we serve as an extension of the owner’s staff. D&CP provides guidance through the lifecycle of your project, protecting the owner’s interests at all times.
D&CP provides owners with the value-added resources they will need to make their project a success. For an owner whose team may not have the required depth of resources to look after each component of a project, D&CP literally serves as an extension of their staff.
As the project’s eyes and ears, we can provide on-site representation to make sure that construction proceeds in accordance with contract documents, on time and within budget. Working as your advocate, D&CP experts enable clients to focus on their core business without distraction.
D&CP’s staff of engineers, architects, estimators, schedulers, claims and surety specialists, and other construction professionals have hands-on experience and skills that are applied throughout each phase of a project. We provide clients with this technical knowledge to keep you abreast of events, enabling you to make informed and timely decisions.
Owner’s Representative services include:
- Analyzing constructability
- Advising the owner on project delivery systems and forms of contracts
- Serving as a single point of contact between contractors and designers
- Representing the owner at key meetings
- Monitoring the project schedule and budget
- Auditing quality assurance/quality control procedures
- Assisting in evaluating contractor payment requests
- Providing monthly reporting
- Facilitating issue resolution
Owners Representative by D&CP – The Development & Construction Partnership.