In today’s construction environment, projects have become so large that a higher level of construction management is often required: Program Management.
D&CP provides a range of services throughout a program, from early feasibility studies to move-in and start-up of operations. Our construction professionals will develop and oversee the award of contracts, procure materials, develop budgets and schedules and manage the necessary reporting and communications. Services are tailored to meet each owner’s individual needs.
D&CP’s record of success on program management assignments has been built by the dedicated teams we assemble at the beginning of a program. Our approach keeps this same team involved throughout the project so that there is a deep understanding of the client’s goals and project delivery preferences.
Working side-by-side with the owner and the design team, D&CP develops integrated plans for logistics, management of budgets and schedules to coordinate the worksite for the most efficient use of resources.
Program Management services include:
- Providing a single point of management throughout the entire design and construction process
- Developing the scope of work for various project participants
- Assisting with selection of design, engineering, testing and inspection professionals
- Maximizing front-end planning to expedite the construction process
- Managing programming, planning, design and construction
- Serving as an extension of our clients existing staff
- Suggesting a variety of delivery systems for design and construction
- Establishing and managing budget and schedule
- Providing value engineering input and cost analysis
- Preparing bid packages and managing the bid process
- Establishing and maintaining quality control standards
- Providing periodic reports reviewing the status of each project
- Providing traditional construction management services
Program Management by D&CP – The Development & Construction Partnership.